5/17 Craig's Where to Ride

Moderators: Josh Shirley, Craig Goudie, RickHeninger

Forum rules
-Each forecaster has their own topic. Forecasters reply to their own posts. This forum is READ ONLY. You can not reply in this forum.
-We've set this up so you can subscribe to a forecast. Following these guidelines will guarantee that people recieve the forecasts they want.
Thanks again to Craig since before 99' and Kenny since 08' for the forecasts.
Disclaimer
-Forecasts are for entertainment purposes only. (Hopefully we are entertaining enough to provide an occasional chuckle.) All windriders are free to choose their locations and conditions, and are responsible for the risks thereof.

5/17 Craig's Where to Ride

Postby Craig Goudie » Sun May 17, 2020 8:56 am

SGrantsville 5.5 M conditions this AM looking pretty good. Probably lull out around 11 than come back
to gustier 5.5 from the southwest around 1PM. Willard looks to be up around 11 AM in the 5.5/11M range
and hangs in until 5PM or so. Gusty 6/12M conditions at DC Noon until 6PM,
Jordanelle with 6/12M conditions Noon until . Really gusty UL 6/12M conditions from 2 until dusk
with a pretty substantial bump to higher wind around 6PM. Mona 5/10M conditions 3PM through dusk.
5M conditions at Sulfur Creek from Noon until 5. Windy and warm at just about any Utah location, but the water
is still cold, and I always say be insulated for the swim.

Tomorrow looks like today with Yuba also entering the mix for AM 5/10M conditions. Everywhere else
will be a little stronger and gustier.

Tuesday, air temps cool into the 60s, but South winds prevail with more of a gusty holey attitude at the same locations
and times as Monday.

-Craig

If you feel your sailing is essential, research your launch for access. Remember
that staying at home is the safest probabilistically and if you do choose to go out
follow the Governers Social Distancing rules. As I say in my
general disclaimer, these forecasts are for entertainment purposes only
Craig Goudie
Sailing the Gorge on my:
8'4" OO Fat Boy, 7'9" OO Slasher, 7'4" Goya SurfWave
with Northwave Sails
Craig Goudie
Site Admin

Return to Forecasts - Where to Ride