6/1/20, Grants, 7.0/6.5/112L

Post your latest session. Provide the location, date, equipment used, and most importantly tells us about your fun. That fun is helpful to people who are thinking about where to go the next time.
Forum rules
Please at least list in the subject line "Date, Location, sail/kite size, board size"
Example:
04/15 Ut Lake SSB, 16M kite, 136
08/23 Sulphur Crick, 3.7M/78L

6/1/20, Grants, 7.0/6.5/112L

Postby kenonstott » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:42 am

Back to home base. Duane, John, and Josh joined me for a nice morning of wind. Josh foiled. I hit the water 1st on 6.0/86L and did well for 2 round trips. Then John and I schlogged one round trip and had to give up on the small gear. We re-rigged to 6.5/7.0/112L and it was off to the races for the morning. 4th day of sailing this round and third day in the 3/2 wetsuit. Sure feels good to be in the summer gear again. I was the last to quit a little after 11:00 totally beat. Too bad because when I left at Noon there were some great wind lines coming through. What a great 4-day stretch (and next 3 days very promising too). Really helps that we can get our wind fix locally with the current state of affairs.
Ken Onstott
Sailing both the Gorge and Utah on my 8'2" HiTech and my 3 Starboards; Sonic 85L, S-Type 115L, and Carve 135L. Small quiver is Northwave, larger sails are Ezzy and Sailworks. Often in my white Odyssey but also in my wife's motor home.
kenonstott

Return to Wind Log