Thank you Craig for your forecasts!!!

Daily Wind forecasts, questions about weather, gear, locations, etc.

Thank you Craig for your forecasts!!!

Postby Kenny » Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:49 pm

Thank for your forecasts this year and for so many years prior. I always check your forecast before I head out.

I hope you had some great days on the water this year and I wish you many more to come!
Kenny
Site Admin

Re: Thank you Craig for your forecasts!!!

Postby John Freed » Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:00 pm

You da' man once again Craig! Thank you so much for your forecasts, time, energy and humor! Enjoy your winter! Here's to better wind next year!!!!
John Freed

Postby duanekarren » Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:12 pm

Craig, As always thanks for your forecasts. You are the gold standard of wind forecasts. Duane
duanekarren

Postby vernv » Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:28 pm

I so appreciate having such high-quality forecasts as Craig provides, especially considering how infrequently we get good conditions in UT. Thanks Craig!
vernv

Postby obzansky » Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:37 am

Thanks for the awesome forecasts once again this year and for keeping the wind-riding stoke going!
obzansky

Postby DaneHeld » Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:26 am

Thanks Craig for another year of great forecasts. this has been a daily thing to look what the wind might be doing. Thanks again.
DaneHeld

Postby John Dubock » Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:09 pm

Summer starts and ends with a Craig forecast. 9am like clockwork, golden nuggets, true stories, and a bastion of hope.

Craig, you've inspired so many die-hards to continue the faith. From the daze of Rush, The Salt Ponds, Lake Mojave, Sulphur Creek, Yuba, and Mona your body of work is appreciated.

On a personal note thanks to you, Troy Dubock will be visiting Maui this Dec 7-14. He's survived "4.2 Sulphur, I'm alone, I'm going out" because he trusts your forecast. (the kid hasn't even done the Gorge yet). Might rent at Kanaha.

Trevor and Troy defer to your gold standard, even over NOAA.

When my brother flew out to do the infamous Windsurf mag 2005 article on Utah, he was told, "Craig rules". He was shooting Utah lake, late afternoon, Oct, but read "5pm, late wind, DC". He's not from here, packed up, as he drove over the DC dam, guess what, windline. Carl C on a ridiculously big sail was in full flight by the Island, Glenn got the shot that every inland sailor lives for, one more believer in the fold.
John Dubock

Return to Main Message Board