Powder Mountain Access Meeting

Daily Wind forecasts, questions about weather, gear, locations, etc.

party

Postby stokes » Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:16 pm

I will be in new york until the 6th, but I thanks for the offer. I will be dropping by your house as soon as snow flies though.

Stokes
stokes

Postby jason morton » Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:57 pm

Kiter brethren-
I have a friend from Maui who owns a little cabin in Eden. His name is Chris Eubank. An old school windsurfer from back in the day. Some of you may know him? We can always stay there. He loves to snowkite and is not here very often in the winter. He tows into Jaws most of the winter. Just another option.
jason morton

Postby Jacob Buzianis » Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:00 pm

Hook me up Jason. I need a place to stay since I'm going to be riding there almost everyday. Dude check your PM message
Jacob Buzianis

Postby jason morton » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:37 pm

Jake-
How in the hell do you check your PM? Been trying to access it, but can't figure it out.
jason morton

eden?

Postby stokes » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:53 pm

Jason

forgive my ignorance but where is eden (near PM)? If there are conditions anytime and you are heading that direction let me know. I will join you to kite. I am ready for some wind.

stokes
stokes

Postby Kenny » Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:06 pm

My only dilemma will be convincing myself to not drive 30 minutes to PC. On the other hand if the terrian is that great and there is a terrian park, lifts and cats. That is pretty hard to pass up.
Stokes

Stokes,

PM is worth the drive because the conditions are better than PC. The drive from Sugarhouse is just over an hour, not 2 like Skyline. I live in Sandy and I can get to PM a little faster than Skyline.

I can't wait to try it after the tree clearing has taken place. I have had some dicey runs from the parking lot over to the riding area.
Kenny
Site Admin

PM

Postby stokes » Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:21 pm

Thanks Kenny!

Stokes
stokes

Previous

Return to Main Message Board