2012 Ozone Zephyr

Buy and Sell your kite gear here. Ads automatically removed after 6 months

Moderators: RickHeninger, Josh Shirley, Craig Goudie

Forum rules
-Sell or give away whatever you consider pertinent to kiting.
-Please delete what you've sold. Or update post after 3 months. (unless they are informatively helpful posts)

2012 Ozone Zephyr

Postby Brent Bernard » Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:41 am

IMG_5153lr.jpg

For sale is my barely used green and black 17m Ozone Zephyr. It's been used a dozen times and has never been torn or repaired. The bar and lines are like new as well. I just don't find the time to use it so I'd like to sell it. New V5's are selling for nearly 2200 depending on where you buy them and at this point I'd like to get $1050 before I go to ebay to try and sell it. I just lowered the price 150 bucks.

This from the Ozone website.
The Zephyr has always been a groundbreaking kite - without doubt, it was the first light wind specific kite on the market that delivered both performance and handling, the new V5 continues that legacy. Renowned for incredibly nimble handling, ease of use and the ability to have fun in low winds - all while giving you the possibility to continue riding when the wind increases, this sets the Zephyr apart from its competitors.

If you're interested in the kite please call me at 801 209-4553. Thank,
Brent
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Brent Bernard

Return to Kites Buy/Sell