Garage sale!ALL winter gear..get ready to ski/board or kite!

Buy and Sell your kite gear here. Ads automatically removed after 6 months

Moderators: Josh Shirley, Craig Goudie, RickHeninger

Forum rules
-Sell or give away whatever you consider pertinent to kiting.
-Please delete what you've sold. Or update post after 3 months. (unless they are informatively helpful posts)

Garage sale!ALL winter gear..get ready to ski/board or kite!

Postby Erik Holmgren » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:54 am

Skis/winter Clothing/race clothing Sale!

Fischer World Cup SL hole ski, 3 years old, 165cm, with Head(Tyrolia) 14 din bindings- 150

Nordica Mens Worldcup GS skis, 186cm, flat, >21m radius, $75 OBO

I have OTHER GS SKIS in my stash, from Nordica and Blizzard, just haven't convinced myself to sell them yet..... all 3 are 21M skis, 2 blizzards -182cm, nordica's are I believe 181cm. The Nordica's are mounted with Marker WorldCup 18.0 or 20.0 bindings, forget which. all 3 are in good shape, make an offer on any or all, pictures to come on request.

Fischer Watea 101's, 192cm, with Tyrolia 12 din binding, think these were the 08 model? fresh tune, $200 obo

Dynastar IntuitiV BiG powder skis, 194cm ish, with Look Pivot bindings(12 or 14 din, forget which) flawless ski and binding, $90 obo

Grey/Black LOOK pivot 12 or 14 bindings(forget which off the top of my head) good shape, 85$

Phenix Jacket, Black/Blue with Silver/white accents, mens size L, $80

Phenix bib Pants, full zip, Gray, mens size L, used MAYBE 5x, perfect condition, $75

Buy both for $150 obo

I have 2 Spyder speedsuits and assorted armor (scott SL pole guards, barely used scott shin guards, dainese and Spyder SL/GS tops) That i would be willing to sell if anyone is interested...

Other gear to be listed. please feel free to make other offers.

MAKE ME AN OFFER on any or all. :D

unrelated.... but needing to go...
Red/Silver/Black OGIO Golf Carry bag, good shape with 1 broken zipper, $150 bag, for $30 obo

2 Sets, golf clubs, 1 matched off brand, 1 rainbow set, length matched, name brand clubs- matched, $50, rainbow, $40. Single clubs from the rainbow set- varies by club.

need a high mpg car to get to the beach??

my 2005 eclipse may or may not also be for sale....but that isn't exactly kite related :twisted: so email me for pictures/details on that!

email me at alpineskier1@gmail.com, or text me at (717)574-7371 if interested in anything, or for details/pictures of any of the gear/car :D

THANKS!

-Erik Holmgren
Erik Holmgren

Return to Kites Buy/Sell