Kite Board and Gear on Blow Out

Buy and Sell your kite gear here. Ads automatically removed after 6 months

Moderators: Josh Shirley, Craig Goudie, RickHeninger

Forum rules
-Sell or give away whatever you consider pertinent to kiting.
-Please delete what you've sold. Or update post after 3 months. (unless they are informatively helpful posts)

Kite Board and Gear on Blow Out

Postby stevejmayer » Mon May 05, 2014 1:15 pm

photo 1.jpg
Just wanted to thank everyone for making this spring a much better year at Utah's only Kite shop. We've helped out a lot of you and for sure look forward spreading great deals on kites and kite equipment.

As we've posted before, thank god we don't make our living selling kite gear :-). We offer much better prices than anyone can because of this. Let us know what you want and if we don't have it in stock, we can order it and do a very very small mark up, often due to our volume, we can sell gear lower than some other shops pay for it.

Also we love close out's and cosmetic blems. Just got in some Progressive boards for unreal prices, they have graphic blems that I often can't even find.

Manta light wind boards, 149X47 $379 COMPLETE!
Twin Surf $399!

photo 1.jpg

Also travel 2 piece boards from Nobile, surf boards including the T-Rex from Slingshot, Light Wave Dave boards, Crazy Fly boars, Kites from Slingshot and Ozone in stock, and of course the latest and greatest gliding kite of all time (really) the Chrono from Ozone.

Stop in, call or email for quotes on gear. Shops open 12-4 Monday-Saturday or by appointment
12665 S. Minuteman Dr. #1
Draper, UT 84020 look for the Hang Glider in the lawn

eBikes, paragliders, kites, speed wings
801-576-64670
info@paragliders.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stevejmayer

Re: Kite Board and Gear on Blow Out

Postby gregwojtkun » Wed May 07, 2014 9:16 pm

Thanks Steve! Just to let everyone know, I have a Progressive Phish that I bought on closeout for the same "blemish" reason a while back before Steve got them in stock and trust me when I tell you there is absolutely nothing wrong with them. Very light weight too... good for LW riding and extending the bottom end of your kite.
gregwojtkun

Return to Kites Buy/Sell