2013 North Team Seies Board 137x41

Buy and Sell your kite gear here. Ads automatically removed after 6 months

Moderators: Josh Shirley, Craig Goudie, RickHeninger

Forum rules
-Sell or give away whatever you consider pertinent to kiting.
-Please delete what you've sold. Or update post after 3 months. (unless they are informatively helpful posts)

2013 North Team Seies Board 137x41

Postby Jason Klein » Sun May 10, 2015 1:33 pm

High end freeride/freestyle board, but has some minor damage.

The story... I had borrowed this board from Billy and damaged it (and my knee) when I blew a jump and got slammed on the water from 25' up. The topsheet of the board buckled and left some creases in it (near and under the right pad) as seen in the pics/video. this is only on the topsheet, no damage to the bottom of the board. And that's why this $1,000 carbon fiber board is $325. Anyone is welcome to take her for a spin.

Video to give you a good idea of the damage. http://youtu.be/zO6wLqn8NYE

The company line: The ultimate twin tip in terms of performance, thanks to the Textreme Carbon construction. It also offers impressive comfort for a board in this category. The freestyle team, Mario, Stefan, Reno and Cesar all choose the Teamseries for competition. The board has quite a stiff flex, to ensure the maximum pop; this is backed up with wide tips that further increase the power when you edge the board hard. These tips double up as stable landing platforms when you come in hard and fast and the Quattro V Bottom offers extreme grip. The Textreme Carbon construction is 20% lighter than traditional carbon and means that while the board is extremely performance orientated, it is also very comfortable to ride in rough choppy water. Whilst being an excellent freestyle machine this forgiving nature makes it perfect for the adventurous freerider out there too. The Team series is for all our Pro riders, and of course all the riders looking to make the jump to the next level!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jason Klein

Return to Kites Buy/Sell