Ocean Rodeo Kites and Bars (New and Used)

Buy and Sell your kite gear here. Ads automatically removed after 6 months

Moderators: Josh Shirley, Craig Goudie, RickHeninger

Forum rules
-Sell or give away whatever you consider pertinent to kiting.
-Please delete what you've sold. Or update post after 3 months. (unless they are informatively helpful posts)

Ocean Rodeo Kites and Bars (New and Used)

Postby Chase.Leibfritz » Fri May 29, 2015 9:54 am

I've been on Ocean Rodeo for 3 years now. The razors have an insane amount of pop and a wider wind range than ANY kite I've flown. The long depower throw dumps so much energy from these kites it's crazy. 4 different fly settings to tune the kite to your riding stye. Drifts great in the surf

2014 OR Razor 8m brand new never used $650 (MSRP $1199) Kite only (Bars available)

2012 OR Razor 7m: Light use. Seen 4 days in the gorge and about 10 days in Utah. Never seen salt water. $450

2012 OR Razor 10m: Used: Few pinhole repairs on canopy. No bladder repairs. All bridles, pulleys, pig tails in great shape. $350

I also have a 2014 brand new (still wrapped up) 55 cm fusion ($260) and used 2013 55cm fusion bar ($150). This bar has almost unlimited depower or adjustable tension clip that allows you to set the limit. Mini 5th line safety line that works to roll over the kite to complete depower upon ejection. Below the bar trim so the depower strap is never out of reach when the DC gusts hit hard.

Also have a 2013 OR 15m Flite that I may consider selling if interested. Undecided at the moment. I can ride surfboard in 9-10mph, and hold it down lit up at 22-24mph

Offering locally before I post them elsewhere.

PM or text/call with questions 801-652-3100
Chase.Leibfritz

Return to Kites Buy/Sell