2011 North evos for sale

Buy and Sell your kite gear here. Ads automatically removed after 6 months

Moderators: Josh Shirley, Craig Goudie, RickHeninger

Forum rules
-Sell or give away whatever you consider pertinent to kiting.
-Please delete what you've sold. Or update post after 3 months. (unless they are informatively helpful posts)

2011 North evos for sale

Postby bordy » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:36 pm

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SOLD+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ok crew I have 2 kites for sale 2011 North Evo 12m and 8m as always I am giving ut locals first shot at these kites before I go to Ikitesurf were they seem to sell right away and for more money.

The 12m retailed for 1699.99, Mine has no repairs and very little use, It was new to me in April and when my Dynos came in in June it has been sitting on the shelf. NO repairs with the amazing North bar n lines for $900 Crazy range I have flown this thing when others are on 17m..it is soooooo goooood...C-kite feel, delta shape..easy relaunch. just a joy to fly..

The 8m retailed for 1499.99 this kite is soooo good I have flown it while guys were on 5m and while guys were on 12m it is such a great little kite, again NO repairs with bar for $800 it as well has very little use and both kites are crispy with the D2 fabric.

I think these are the most durable year round kites I have ever seen, PM me if you would like to demo one I will be listing them at other sites soon but as always want them to go to a nice local home.....

These are the same kites still on sale from north and dealers world wide the new 2012 kites will not be out intill Dec, or Jan..

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Sale Pending++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
bordy

Return to Kites Buy/Sell