Aguera CR53 race board for sale

Buy and Sell your kite gear here. Ads automatically removed after 6 months

Moderators: Josh Shirley, Craig Goudie, RickHeninger

Forum rules
-Sell or give away whatever you consider pertinent to kiting.
-Please delete what you've sold. Or update post after 3 months. (unless they are informatively helpful posts)

Aguera CR53 race board for sale

Postby bordy » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:15 am

This is the magic light wind race board that puts me out before most folks, this is a amazing board to ride with its quad fin set up, Lots of volume makes it easy to gibe and tack, I am only selling to replace it with a race board that says North on it, I am asking for $650. This board is a 2010 model and comes with a complete extra set of Weed fins for any of you rush lake regulars!!! The board has a few micro dings in the gel coat that have been sealed with Solerax, none of the dings involve the glass layer they are just chips here or there from riding in the car ,,

2010 Alex Aguera CR53 with extras full set of 4 weed fins(these fins also make the board feel looser and more playful, great for learning how to ride a courseboard)
$650!!!!

Race boards are the future more and more companys are making them for a reason. Most new boards cost over a grand without fins, fins run $200 plus each, for new fins Meaning a new quad could run you $2000.
bordy

Re: Aguera CR53 race board for sale

Postby bordy » Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:09 am

$625 obo, Own the board that keeps me riding when you are not!

BB
bordy

Return to Kites Buy/Sell