SOLD!!!Skyline Snowkite Shack SOLD!!!

Buy and Sell your kite gear here. Ads automatically removed after 6 months

Moderators: Josh Shirley, Craig Goudie, RickHeninger

Forum rules
-Sell or give away whatever you consider pertinent to kiting.
-Please delete what you've sold. Or update post after 3 months. (unless they are informatively helpful posts)

SOLD!!!Skyline Snowkite Shack SOLD!!!

Postby Kevin Dobson » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:13 pm

I have a ski shack in the Aspen Hills "neighborhood" between Fairview and Mt Pleasant that I'd like to see go to someone in the snowkiting community. 1 acre lot with custom 10'x12' "shack",queen size loft, sleeps 4 easily, wood stove, covered front porch, raised deck in rear, sweet rock wall with seating around rock firepit. 270 degree views, Mt. Nebo, across valley to Maple Canyon, and views of Skyline itself. Snowmobile up to the ridge in minutes, skin up in around an hour. Buy it for snowkiting, you'll be fly-fishing out of it all summer! I couldn't find any pictures but found a short video from a couple falls ago that shows everything if someone's interested. 15k
Last edited by Kevin Dobson on Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kevin Dobson

Re: Skyline Snowkite Shack 4SALE

Postby Dustin Judd » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:57 am

How about a shot from google earth?
Dustin Judd

Re: Skyline Snowkite Shack 4SALE

Postby Kevin Dobson » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:50 am

Here's a video of the shack and property, the roof has since been raised on one side by 2ft, giving the loft more headroom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8bTBGuh ... .com/watch

I didn't have much luck with google earth, if anyone's interested we can always make the drive to check it out.
Kevin Dobson

Return to Kites Buy/Sell