WANTED: kite gear

Buy and Sell your kite gear here. Ads automatically removed after 6 months

Moderators: Josh Shirley, Craig Goudie, RickHeninger

Forum rules
-Sell or give away whatever you consider pertinent to kiting.
-Please delete what you've sold. Or update post after 3 months. (unless they are informatively helpful posts)

WANTED: kite gear

Postby Trish Erickson » Sat May 26, 2012 12:59 pm

I, I'm new at this so I am looking for gently used gear such as a harness, saftey leash and a board. I think I would need a size medium for a harness. If anybody out there as any used gear they want to sell please let me know. Thaks so much!

Trish
Trish Erickson

Re: WANTED: kite gear

Postby ChrisPSherwin » Sat May 26, 2012 1:36 pm

Hi Trish,

I have an old board that I learned on by Underground called the Wave Tray. It's all ready to go with straps, fins and handle for $65. At that price, you can hit bottom at Lincoln a bunch of times and not be super angry. I upgraded boards after about a year, when I was done destroying things, I also have a 13m Ozone Instinct Edge that you might want later. Call or text me and I can send pics of the board. Welcome to the insanity! 435 640 3304.

Chris Sherwin
ChrisPSherwin

Postby Erik Holmgren » Sat May 26, 2012 9:27 pm

like Chris said, welcome to the madness!

My dad is selling a boatload of kites, size 7m-17m, if you are looking for any particular size let me or him(dave holmgren, he is on here as well) know and we will get you a list of what we have and what we are asking
Erik Holmgren

Postby Trish Erickson » Wed May 30, 2012 1:08 pm

Thanks Chris and Eric! See ya all out there!
Trish Erickson

Return to Kites Buy/Sell