Windsurfing (Sailboarding) Equip. - Misc. for Sale

List windsurfing gear you have to buy and sell. Ads are automatically removed after 6 months.

Moderators: Josh Shirley, Craig Goudie, RickHeninger

Forum rules
-Sell or give away whatever you consider pertinent to windsurfing.
-Please delete what you've sold, or update your post after 3 months. (unless the post is as interesting as Jason Morton's Liquidation sale!)

Windsurfing (Sailboarding) Equip. - Misc. for Sale

Postby Rick McClain » Fri May 24, 2013 10:24 pm

Hi,
I need to get rid of everything that I own, including cars, tools, furniture, sterling silver, hangliders, electronics, men's and ladies' jewelry, ski clothing and skis, china, crystal, stereos, etc. EVERYTHING!!

See more goodies at: http://Photographers1.com/Estate/

I have too much Windsurfing (Sailboarding) Equipment to get rid of to photograph or even list it all. Get here early to pick out the best for yourself. Priced to move!

Here is some of the miscellaneous equipment that I need to sell:

Windsurf Hawaii Sailboarding Harness with - Seated - Medium - $25
DaKine Hawaii Windsurfing Harness and Reactor Bar - Seated - $45
O'Neill Neoprene Split Toe, Low Top Booties - Size 7 - $35
IHK Neoprene High Top Booties - Size XS - $35
Wetz Cold Weather Neoprene Sailing Gloves - $25
O'Neill Cold Weather Open Palm Neoprene Sailing Mittens - $20
Naish Hawaii Mast Base Bra (Board Protector) - Like New - $15
DaKine Boom Bra (Board Protector) - Like New - $10
Mast Protector Sleeves - $3
Harness Lines - $5
27" Boom Extensions - $15

Many, Many, More Parts and Accessories

See lots more windsurfing equipment: Sails, Booms, Fins, Boards, Miscellaneous, in my other ads.

I need to get rid of everything that I own, including cars, tools, furniture, sterling silver, hangliders, electronics, men's and ladies' jewelry, ski clothing and skis, china, crystal, stereos, etc. EVERYTHING!!

See more goodies at: http://Photographers1.com/Estate/

Call Rick - 801-484-8488
Last edited by Rick McClain on Thu May 22, 2014 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rick McClain

Re: Windsurfing (Sailboarding) Equip. - Misc. for Sale

Postby jason morton » Tue May 28, 2013 11:54 am

WOW Rick! You really are selling everything. I always love seeing you pull up to Rush with your windsurf hauler. You have a real collection going. What if you can't sell any of your stuff? Most of us have had a real hard time getting rid of old windsurfing stuff. I threw alot of good stuff away. Straight into the big green garbage can waiting in anticipation at the side of my driveway(and my neighbor's too :). You should try to list it as a liquidation sale as I did previously. I got lucky ;-). Or, maybe donate to a windsurfing museum(Josh's garage)? Or donate to the UWA??!! Ya that's the ticket! I donated a Jimmy Lewis speedboard to the UWA. It was in tip-top shape. Rumor has it Josh and Rick sold it on ebay and took the money to Vegas. Turkeys!
jason morton

Return to Windsurf Buy/Sell