Anyone want to sell a Large or XL wetsuit?

List windsurfing gear you have to buy and sell. Ads are automatically removed after 6 months.

Moderators: Josh Shirley, Craig Goudie, RickHeninger

Forum rules
-Sell or give away whatever you consider pertinent to windsurfing.
-Please delete what you've sold, or update your post after 3 months. (unless the post is as interesting as Jason Morton's Liquidation sale!)

Anyone want to sell a Large or XL wetsuit?

Postby John Dubock » Fri May 02, 2014 7:40 pm

after a slight absence the Dubock Twins want back into the pool. As their Funder I'll do whatever it takes to see them dueling again, as they have since the womb. They both blew their knees out skiing a couple years ago, and have become master fishermen, so they really haven't ever left the water behind.

I need a shortie, a farmer john, or a big old longie to cut down for at least one, maybe two XXL kids. They haven't missed a meal in 25.5 years, and our old wetsuits shrank. Used, fugly, who cares, we just need to get through this cold water month of May. Cash ready. Call or email please 801-755-8767
Attachments
HF0I3257-1.jpg
Trevor knee test 2.jpg
John Dubock

Re: Anyone want to sell a Large or XL wetsuit?

Postby jason morton » Fri May 02, 2014 10:13 pm

John- I have a XXL Ripcurl 4/3 Insulator chest zip with detachable hood I've been meaning to post here for sale. I've worn it once!!! Bought at Ripcurl outlet in San Clemente. I'll sell for $150. Can post pics too if interested. Thanks
jason morton

Postby jason morton » Fri May 02, 2014 10:23 pm

Come to think of it I have another full suit in the garage I'll throw in for free if you buy the first one!! It's more used. I think it's an Oneill 3/2 and XXL too. XXL+XXL=XXXXL for $150. That's a whole lotta rubber and I'm sure they'll appreciate you not trying to squeeze them into an L or XL.
jason morton

Postby obzansky » Sun May 11, 2014 7:16 pm

Great to hear! Can't wait to see the lads back on the water!
obzansky

Return to Windsurf Buy/Sell