RRD/Ezzy Beginner/Intermediate setup

List windsurfing gear you have to buy and sell. Ads are automatically removed after 6 months.

Moderators: Josh Shirley, Craig Goudie, RickHeninger

Forum rules
-Sell or give away whatever you consider pertinent to windsurfing.
-Please delete what you've sold, or update your post after 3 months. (unless the post is as interesting as Jason Morton's Liquidation sale!)

RRD/Ezzy Beginner/Intermediate setup

Postby RussJohnson » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:54 pm

Selling my groovy multi-colored RRD 180 liter board (2008), 7'5 Ezzy Freeride, and addition 6M sail, mast, harness (men's large), boom, everything! All in great shape and the Ezzy sail has absolutely no damage or repairs to it. Great learner board and also good for transitioning to intermediacy. I'm big, 6'3, 210lbs, and learned to sail on this board and still take it out on big, windy, days. I'm only limited by money, not the board, in progressing :) Looking to collapse down the quiver a bit as I don't get out as often as I wish I could.

I'd take reasonable offers but was thinking around the $950 mark for EVERYTHING, including a nice life jacket/impact vest that doesn't interfere with the harness.

PM me, or hit me at six-five-one-three-five-zero-six-four-three-zero-six, or russell dot a dot johnson at gmail dot com

Happy sailing,
Russ
RussJohnson

Return to Windsurf Buy/Sell