F2 277 Ride 105l Never mind, it's sold

List windsurfing gear you have to buy and sell. Ads are automatically removed after 6 months.

Moderators: Josh Shirley, Craig Goudie, RickHeninger

Forum rules
-Sell or give away whatever you consider pertinent to windsurfing.
-Please delete what you've sold, or update your post after 3 months. (unless the post is as interesting as Jason Morton's Liquidation sale!)

F2 277 Ride 105l Never mind, it's sold

Postby DimitriMilovich » Mon May 21, 2007 9:13 pm

Superclean F2 Ride 277, fast and smooth in the jibes. Sailed it with 5.0 up to 7.5 at my weight of 180lbs.. Planes pretty early at 105 liters. Kept pace with a Hypersonic I raced next to at Rio Vista (well, he couldn't catch me). Dimitri: 801-201-1284
Last edited by DimitriMilovich on Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dimitri
DimitriMilovich

Re: F2 277 Ride 105l With bag: $200

Postby scottgoslin » Wed May 14, 2008 10:12 am

Hello Dimitri , Hey this is Scott from Mohave. I am intrested in the board , but not able to purchase it, right at this moment. So if you still have it in a couple weeks keep me in mind.
How is it for up winding.
This would be ,the smallest board to date , I have rode and wondering how it would handle me. or I it? I would think this would be the smallest i could safley up haul in a bad situation. I am still new to this game of surfing. I do have the waterstart working so that is on my side.
Thanks scott g.
scottgoslin

Re: F2 277 Ride 105l With bag: $200

Postby DimitriMilovich » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:44 pm

Hey Scott,

Sorry not to reply sooner. I've not sold it yet, but a friend is borrowing it right now. Not sure if he's going to buy it or not. Will stay in touch.

277 goes up wind great with any kind of pointer or upright fin, even a curved one. Not sure of your weight, but I can uphaul it. It's not easy in fresh water, though in the ocean with no wet suit on it's fine. I weigh 178. It is an older style board, meaning not as wide as the boards of the last 4-5 years. Very fast, comfortable ride and jibes really well through chop.

I bought an Angulo Sumo 105 that's the same volume, but way easier to uphaul. It's 251 long and 64 cm wide. The ride is 277 and 57.5 wide. I can uphaul a 7.5 on it no problem for example. The extra almost 7 cm makes a huge difference in uphauling it. And I don't miss the length. the Sumo is turnier and better for wave riding or making turns on chop. It pounds a bit more going upwind and isn't as fast as the 277, though.

Depending on your weight and ambition, you may be happier with a newer board. But if I've not sold it you are welcome to try it. Give me a call at 801-201-1284 or email me at dmilovich (at) radiuseng (dot) com.

cya

Dimitri
Dimitri
DimitriMilovich

Return to Windsurf Buy/Sell