JP RWW 76 for Sale

List windsurfing gear you have to buy and sell. Ads are automatically removed after 6 months.

Moderators: Josh Shirley, Craig Goudie, RickHeninger

Forum rules
-Sell or give away whatever you consider pertinent to windsurfing.
-Please delete what you've sold, or update your post after 3 months. (unless the post is as interesting as Jason Morton's Liquidation sale!)

JP RWW 76 for Sale

Postby Sarah Ranes » Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:41 pm

06 model, fws construction, very light, and excellent condition. I bought it at the end of last summer in the gorge, when i blew out the fin box in my other 75 ltr board. It's a lot of fun to ride, it turns really well, very balanced board. The only reason I'm selling it, is because it rides a little big for me, when it blows 3.7. It perfect for 4.2 on up to 5.5 for me, and would still do well with a 3.7 for someone a little bigger than me. This board was designed wide and to be the first board planning, and to get you through mushy wind and water. It would be perfect for a bigger rider that wants a small board, and still be able to get up and plane and have very good wind range.

$750 firm....board, straps, and brand new fin. Call 209-4315 for info or to see the board. Sarah
Sarah Ranes

Return to Windsurf Buy/Sell