For Sale: 2 boards, 2 sails, fins, etc. for super cheap

List windsurfing gear you have to buy and sell. Ads are automatically removed after 6 months.

Moderators: Josh Shirley, Craig Goudie, RickHeninger

Forum rules
-Sell or give away whatever you consider pertinent to windsurfing.
-Please delete what you've sold, or update your post after 3 months. (unless the post is as interesting as Jason Morton's Liquidation sale!)

For Sale: 2 boards, 2 sails, fins, etc. for super cheap

Postby Shaneschaalje » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:11 am

Hi my name is Shane and my brother is way into windsurfing and has always wanted me to get into it, but I just have never had the time with my rock & ice climbing addictions. So I have all this expensive windsurfing equipment he has purchased me over the last 2 years in hopes that he would spark my interest but I just don't have the time and now money is getting in greater demand than ever, so my brother said I can sell this stuff. So I have to Bic Nova boards, 2 sails, fins, booms, masts, etc., and my brother said that this would all be a killer deal for around $1000.00. I'm willing to parting with it all in one swoop or piece by piece. I live in Orem and can be contacted anytime on my cell at (801)472-7826. I'm looking to clear the garage, and any reasonable offers will be taken. So call me and let's make a deal!
Shaneschaalje

Return to Windsurf Buy/Sell