Somebody call me. Donna

For beginners of kiting or windsurfing, or people new to the area to introduce themselves and ask questions.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Utah Windrider's Association
-This forum is for people new to the area or just getting into Windsurfing, Snowkiting, or Water Kiting. Please reference which sport(s) in your subject heading.
-Please introduce yourself and tell a bit about how you got into the sport.
-Hopefully people will be able to answer any questions that you might have. Please see the "Learn to Windsurf" or "Learn to Kite" links above.
-It is UWA website policy to register using your full name. First name initial/full last name is acceptable. Thanks for your cooperation.
-We were all beginners at one time, hopefully we'll all remember that in this forum.

Somebody call me. Donna

Postby donna eshel » Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:06 am

Not sure where to kite in these crazy winds you have. Please call me and let me know where you guys are kiting. 619 884 4576 Would love to join up.
Thanx. Donna Eshel San Diego Kiter.
donna eshel

Re: Somebody call me. Donna

Postby bordy » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:57 am

Donna, Come down to UT lake for a eve session if you can tonight, should be good and a great chance to meet some more UT kiters. There is a rocky bootom so booties are helpfull if you prefer uncut feet. Lincoln Beach is the best spot in the state and gets the most use for sure.

BB
bordy

Postby donna eshel » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:10 am

Thanks Billy for getting back to me. I'll do that.
donna eshel

Postby donna eshel » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:02 pm

well Billy I'm stuck in SLC on an appointment. Will have to make it next time. Does look like we have wind in the forecast Im hoping for friday or sooner.
donna eshel

Postby Trish Erickson » Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:38 pm

HEY Donna,

Great to meet you today out at Deer Creek! Rush lake Tuesday or Wed? Give me a shout ifn ya don't mind takn this newbie along! And speaking of Newbie....Thanks to everyone today that talked to me and gave me great information and getting me more excited about flying! I learned SOOOO much today. I promise to be a good listener and lean how, where and when to fly my kite safely so I don't blow it for you all! What a rush this kiting is!
Trish Erickson

Return to Newcomers and Transplants Forum