SuperFly Best Girl Model Search

Daily Wind forecasts, questions about weather, gear, locations, etc.

SuperFly Best Girl Model Search

Postby lesvierra » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:32 pm

Here is a sneak preview of what you can expect at the 2008 Powder Mountain Superfly Open Best Model Search on February 8th and the Rumors Lounge/Ben Lomond Hotel. We come to Kite but, man cannot live on kiting alone.. This venue will sell out. Live music by Shaky Trade. Pre-register by January 24th and become eligible to win a 2008 Best 10m Bularoo kite. http://www.superflyopen.com

Meet JC, Tammi, and Whitney, three lovely Best Model Search contestants. These images were shot on location at the site of the Superfly Best Model Search, Ben Lomond Hotel just a couple of weeks ago. We just completed the first of two screening sessions of Salt Lake City local talent at the Whilhelmina Urban modeling agency. It's looking like we'll have some of Utah's finest ladies on stage modeling Best apparel along with today's hottest winter apparel.

lesvierra

Postby bigwavedave » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:49 pm

The real question is . . what do the Best Models get if they win? Clothing? Money? A free quiver of Kites, bars, and a best board? Just trying to decide if I'd don a bikini for this . . . .
bigwavedave

Postby bigwavedave » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:52 pm

Ooops . . best "GIRL" I guess I missed that part. OK . . just wondering if It'd be worth pimping my wife out for (trust me . . she'd win but would It really be worth all that stuff to allow everyone else the priveledge of knowing what's on under the snowpants?? . . Maybe for 2 quivers).
bigwavedave

Postby lesvierra » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:54 pm

The purse is $500 to start, plus photo shoots, training, clothing. But if you enter, you get to put on and take off your bikini right next to 10 other hot changing ladies. We'd have to prescreen you though, how do you look in a bikini?
lesvierra

Postby bigwavedave » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:59 pm

How do I look in a bikini?? . . . Well . . . can you say . . potato?? I'd probalby refrain . . I've been in rooms with a bunch of changing ladies and then they just expect me to be all interested in their looks and then want me to satisfy them all . . . and that just seems like work to me.
bigwavedave

Postby momo » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:31 pm

One of the things I like about snowkiting is that it is not a place for pro-ho's! The water video's fill in with chic's in bikini's to fill in time. Snowkiting doesn't need that shit because it is all about the riding. What real snowkiting girl would don a bikini to kite? HOw many local male snowkiters are going to put on banana hammocks to impress us?
momo

Postby bigwavedave » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:33 pm

Not me!!! . . I'd do it just for the feeling of freedom and that peppermint patty feeling all over my body!!
bigwavedave

Postby windzup » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:46 pm

I love snowkiting and I love hitting the dance floor, but I like to do both fully clothed. Are any of the girls involved in the contest going to snowkite or are they just going to be eye candy? Because if it is just eye candy can we have something to look at too? if you want to show T & A I want to see all the men's C & B. There are more women in snowkiting in Utah than any other state so please respect us too. We do it for the passion, not because we enjoy listening to all you guys talking about your kite loops :)

Heather Schenck
Ozone Snowkites
windzup

Postby Kenny » Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:00 am

The girls don't kite. It is all about eye candy and has nothing to do with the sport. The marketing guys at Best figure that sex sells.

If it takes a bunch of bikini clad girls to get you to enjoy the sport, you don't begin to understand what it is all about, especially here in Utah. Of course, you will never see a bikini clad chick snowkiting, the muddy launches deter all but the most hard-core women to kite on the water here as well. I like to think that the tribe here is not as shallow as the guys that kite just to show off to the bikini-clad girls. If that is your scene, South Padre in March is the place to be.

Kenny
Kenny
Site Admin

Postby lesvierra » Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:33 am

Just eye candy. Thought about doing the superfly guy contest to keep it non sexest. any volunteers?
lesvierra

Postby bigwavedave » Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:24 am

You know . . . I'd don a bananna hammock just for the ladies . . but I already have enough trouble with being objecified by the women. If they'd just look me in the eyes when I talk to them and stop staring down all the time then I'd feel more comfortable that they like me because of my kite looping ability and not something else!!!
bigwavedave

Postby bigwavedave » Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:50 am

By the way . . anyone up for South Padre in March??
bigwavedave

Postby Craig Goudie » Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:39 pm

ooh, ooh, can I answer that question, oh wait that was D not BWD,
nevermind.

-Craig

lesvierra wrote:how do you look in a bikini?
Craig Goudie
Sailing the Gorge on my:
8'4" OO Fat Boy, 7'9" OO Slasher, 7'4" Goya SurfWave
with Northwave Sails
Craig Goudie
Site Admin

Return to Main Message Board