Craig's Where to Ride 11/1 Final Reg Season Forecast

Moderators: Josh Shirley, Craig Goudie, RickHeninger

Forum rules
-Each forecaster has their own topic. Forecasters reply to their own posts. This forum is READ ONLY. You can not reply in this forum.
-We've set this up so you can subscribe to a forecast. Following these guidelines will guarantee that people recieve the forecasts they want.
Thanks again to Craig since before 99' and Kenny since 08' for the forecasts.
Disclaimer
-Forecasts are for entertainment purposes only. (Hopefully we are entertaining enough to provide an occasional chuckle.) All windriders are free to choose their locations and conditions, and are responsible for the risks thereof.

Craig's Where to Ride 11/1 Final Reg Season Forecast

Postby Craig Goudie » Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:14 am

One more day of "warm" planable conditions. Grants still looking 6.5 till 2 or 3 PM.
DC still looking like Gusty 7.5 from Noon till 5. Not much sun today, and maybe a few
afternoon Sprinkles so stay warm in those mid 60 degree temps.

Tomorrow looks like rain, but the South wind continues at Grants AM if you want to
brave the conditions.

By Monday it's starting to look cold but the wind will likely switch North at UL South launches
under a cloudy drizzly sky.

Tuesday, 45 degree cold North winds at UL with sunshine.

It's been a pleasure forecasting again this year, I hope it was occasionally useful.
I'll be back for a Thanksgiving Mohave forecast (which with any luck I'll be doing from Maui).
Have a fine snow season, and I'll see you in March.

-Craig
Craig Goudie
Sailing the Gorge on my:
8'4" OO Fat Boy, 7'9" OO Slasher, 7'4" Goya SurfWave
with Northwave Sails
Craig Goudie
Site Admin

Re: Craig's Where to Ride 11/1 Final Reg Season Forecast

Postby Ben Cahoon » Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:39 pm

Craig,

Even though I didn't see you this year, thanks for all of your forecasts! You provide a wonderful service for all of us wind crazed addicts!

See you next year.

Ben
Ben Cahoon

Postby witt » Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:07 am

Thank you so much for your forecasts Craig. I check them out almost every day. Take care and have a good winter and fun in Maui. My wife and I are going for two weeks in Feb. Can't wait. If you ever want to come up and ski or ride, call me, Ill hook you guys up if you want. 891-2008 Tom W.
witt

Postby duanekarren » Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:46 pm

Craig,

I never go sailing without looking at your forecast unless its to Grantsville and thats because I am already on the water by the time you post. Your ability is uncanny.

Thanks, we all appreciate your work!

Duane
duanekarren

Postby John Dubock » Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:56 pm

We live for your DC forecasts, and you've saved many of us hundreds of gallons of gas, which Josh Shirley now burns up from the Gorge to Mojave with last minute rocket runs. So much for the ex Bio Diesel Boy!

To sit on a beach and watch a windline arrive just confirms how brilliant your forecasts are, we can only hope you pass on your secrets someday.
John Dubock

Postby John Freed » Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:22 am

Craig... once again, thank you, thank you, thank you... whatever you're getting paid, it's not enough. Maybe we can get some of the Fed Bailout money channeled over to you! Looking forward to next year, and your forecasts! You dah man!
John Freed

Return to Forecasts - Where to Ride