3/7 Strawberry or Skyline car pool?

Let people know when you're headed out.
Forum rules
Please at least list in the subject line "Date, Location, Time"
Example:
04/10/2010 Rush Lake ~5PM It's gonna blow 3.7!

3/7 Strawberry or Skyline car pool?

Postby Craig Denton » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:16 pm

Hi Everyone,

I would like to go kiteboarding tomorrow at either Strawberry or Skyline and was wondering if anyone else is going to go. Don't really want to go alone. I'll be driving from Salt Lake. If anyone would like to get together and go I would love it.

My name is Craig Denton, my phone is 801-503-2869 and my e-mail is c.denton@comcast.net

Thanks,

Craig
Craig Denton

Re: 3/7 Strawberry or Skyline car pool?

Postby RickHeninger » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:46 pm

Hey Craig,

Maybe I feel a responsibility to give 3 cheers for carpooling... Reduces emissions which might lengthen earth and people life, provides safety for kiting/sailing (buddy system), and when gas prices go back up to $5/gal. the habit is already there so it'll get us out more... But it is tough for people to coordinate schedules so don't be offended if people don't respond to a carpool appeal at times, BUT continue asking! Just a couple cents there for what it's worth. (I'm on the DL or I'd join).

Rick Heninger.
RickHeninger
Site Admin

Postby Leo Chan » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:54 pm

Craig, I'd love to if I live near you. But I live in PG and has a gf to take care of tomorrow. Keep posting about where you're going and sure enough we get in the car together and hit up some good wind. 8)
Leo Chan

Postby Craig Denton » Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:31 am

My son called and is going to go with me tomorrow. We'll be at Skyline so if you're there, say hey.

peace,

Craig
Craig Denton

Return to It's Blowing I'm Going