Gear for sale

Buy and Sell your kite gear here. Ads automatically removed after 6 months

Moderators: Josh Shirley, Craig Goudie, RickHeninger

Forum rules
-Sell or give away whatever you consider pertinent to kiting.
-Please delete what you've sold. Or update post after 3 months. (unless they are informatively helpful posts)

Gear for sale

Postby KyrkWright » Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:20 pm

Need money for new stuff. Here's my list. Call or PM (801-691-4528) -- Kyrk

-- 2008 11 M Best Waroo w/ Bar lines -- $400 -- (45 cm bar - 2006 bar with 2007 setup on it). It has one professional repair done on the canopy. You only see it if you're looking for it. Does not affect performance.

-- SOLD -- Slingshot Glide -- $200 -- I got it from Jason Morton who takes immaculate care of his gear. The board is in great shape. It's one of the older glides. Save a kite size by using this board. I have been out on an 11m and this board (one like it, I actually never used this exact board) when others were out on 15M kites. I am a lightweight too so that helped.

-- Wood board 138 X 38 -- $75 -- lots of rocker, about 2" fins. It's about 8 years old, made by a guy in Australia. I am not experienced enough to know how it compares to modern boards but I had fun on it when the wind picked up.

-- SOLD -- Da Kine Impact vest -- $50-- with Spreader bar - size Medium. I am 145 lbs without my wet suit on and 5' 9" tall. If you are any bigger than me you won't want it. It's really snug on me when I had my wet suit on. It's practically new. Bought it from DC Jim who used it once I think. I have used it about 3 times.

--SOLD -- Peter Lynn Seat Harness -- $50 -- size M - older style, does not have quite the padding or firm back support the newer seat harnesses have but works great. I loved it in the snow. Does have spreader bar but no spreader bar pad.

-- 2008 7 M Waroo. Call/PM me for price -- Had one pinhole repair done on the bladder. Nothing wrong on canopy or anywhere else. It's in great shape.

-- Liquid Force 55cm bar/line set with 25 M lines on it -- $100 -- Switched out the depower strap for a BEST depower strap because the clam cleat they put on this set before I got it was worn. But the lines are in great shape as well as the bar. The lines are setup for a Best Kite, not an LF kite but it would be easy to switch them back if you have an LF kite.

-- Ocean Rodeo Pyro Pro Drysuit -- $500 -- Size MT (medium tall) -- Used 3 times and it works perfect. Only one year old. Get out on the water ealier in the spring than everyone else
Size chart looks something like this for this size:
MT = 5’8-5’9 140-160 lbs 29-32” waist 33” inseam
A couple of links for reference:
http://www.windance.com/ocean-rodeo-pyr ... -5427.html
http://www.kiteboarding.com/proddetail. ... d=pyro_pro
Last edited by KyrkWright on Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
KyrkWright

Re: Gear for sale

Postby bigwavedave » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:05 am

What year is your LF bar?
bigwavedave

Postby Spencer R » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:38 am

What year is the glide? Does it come with pads and straps?
Spencer R

Postby KyrkWright » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:00 am

Spencer - I PM'd you back but it must not have worked, sorry. I don't know what year the glide is, my guess is '05 but I don't really know. It's light blue with the darker blue stripes on it. It does come with footpads/straps and a grab handle.

Also not positive on the year of the LF bar but I think it's an '08. I had 2 LF havocs one with an 07 bar which I sold with the kite and this one. And this bar is newer than the other than I sold.
KyrkWright

Postby bigwavedave » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:32 pm

looking for a '10 or newer LF bar. Thanks though!
bigwavedave

Postby jason morton » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:29 pm

I like the older glides better than the new red ones. They are a ltlle stiffer and have a totally different feel. A little more lively.
jason morton

Postby bordy » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:11 pm

different cores
bordy

Postby KyrkWright » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:02 pm

Guys and gals, I will be putting the rest of my stuff on ebay next week. So last chance for locals to purchase this stuff before I sell it out in the wild blue yonder of cyberspace. Let me know if you want any of this.

-Kyrk
KyrkWright

Return to Kites Buy/Sell