Craig's Turkey Week Mohave Forecast

Moderators: Josh Shirley, Craig Goudie, RickHeninger

Forum rules
-Each forecaster has their own topic. Forecasters reply to their own posts. This forum is READ ONLY. You can not reply in this forum.
-We've set this up so you can subscribe to a forecast. Following these guidelines will guarantee that people recieve the forecasts they want.
Thanks again to Craig since before 99' and Kenny since 08' for the forecasts.
Disclaimer
-Forecasts are for entertainment purposes only. (Hopefully we are entertaining enough to provide an occasional chuckle.) All windriders are free to choose their locations and conditions, and are responsible for the risks thereof.

Craig's Turkey Week Mohave Forecast

Postby Craig Goudie » Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:02 pm

The coming week doesn't look great at Mohave, but there are a couple of potentially
good days in there.

Sunday looks pretty light after a howl'n Saturday, but I think Kathrine's (Cabin Site) will
provide planable North wind 8M (sail) rides starting around 2 PM. Kiters might need a
16M Kite. Low 70s

Monday looks stronger for North wind in the 6.5/12 range again at Kathrine's. High 60s

Tuesday looks like a South switch with 6.5/12 conditions at 6 Mile cove. High 60s

Weds looks cold and rainy with highs in the upper 50s, probably not much wind either.

Thursday, high pressure should backfill for one more North day at Kathrine's, but it won't be
warm as mid 50 may be as good as it gets.

Friday looks like a marginal Kite day on another South switch at 6 mile with rainy cold conditions. Look for holey 8.5/17 wind.

Saturday one more marginal South Kite day at 6 mile in the same range as Thursday,
but with a little more sun.

Sunday back to North wind at Kathrine's late afternoon

If I get a chance I'll do a mid week update. Good luck.

-Craig
Craig Goudie
Sailing the Gorge on my:
8'4" OO Fat Boy, 7'9" OO Slasher, 7'4" Goya SurfWave
with Northwave Sails
Craig Goudie
Site Admin

Return to Forecasts - Where to Ride