Where to Ride 12/15

Moderators: Josh Shirley, Craig Goudie, RickHeninger

Forum rules
-Each forecaster has their own topic. Forecasters reply to their own posts. This forum is READ ONLY. You can not reply in this forum.
-We've set this up so you can subscribe to a forecast. Following these guidelines will guarantee that people recieve the forecasts they want.
Thanks again to Craig since before 99' and Kenny since 08' for the forecasts.
Disclaimer
-Forecasts are for entertainment purposes only. (Hopefully we are entertaining enough to provide an occasional chuckle.) All windriders are free to choose their locations and conditions, and are responsible for the risks thereof.

Where to Ride 12/15

Postby Kenny » Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:10 am

Wind should be light, but rideable today at Skyline. Expect snow squalls and gusty conditions at times. Wind looks good for riding in the PC area, but I am not sure about the surface behind Home Depot. I have not received a report on Park City coverage. I personally checked out the Church Welfare Farm this AM in the SLC Valley. There is not enough snow there to ride there. However, I rode in a small park on 2-4" of snow stuck to the grass. If you can find a large grassy field it should be rideable most of the day.

Tommorrow looks like better wind at Skyline and more snow.
Kenny
Site Admin

Re: Where to Ride 12/15

Postby tjacques » Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:36 pm

kenny
IMHO it needs more snow. i went looking yesterday. still allot of shrubs and stuff
todd
tjacques

Postby Kenny » Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:56 pm

Todd,

Where were you looking? Park City?
Kenny
Site Admin

Postby tjacques » Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:16 pm

sorry kenny, yes pc. checked richardsons, signs still up. homedepot field, desperation. they all have a few inchs but also allot of grass showing.
tjacques

Return to Forecasts - Where to Ride