Where to Ride 2/4

Moderators: Josh Shirley, Craig Goudie, RickHeninger

Forum rules
-Each forecaster has their own topic. Forecasters reply to their own posts. This forum is READ ONLY. You can not reply in this forum.
-We've set this up so you can subscribe to a forecast. Following these guidelines will guarantee that people recieve the forecasts they want.
Thanks again to Craig since before 99' and Kenny since 08' for the forecasts.
Disclaimer
-Forecasts are for entertainment purposes only. (Hopefully we are entertaining enough to provide an occasional chuckle.) All windriders are free to choose their locations and conditions, and are responsible for the risks thereof.

Where to Ride 2/4

Postby Kenny » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:22 pm

Looks like a SE wind special at Skyline tomorrow and Thursday. Wind should be in the low to mid-teens (possibly higher - never can be totally sure about the wind speed when it comes to SE winds). This is an awesome direction to ride at Skyline because you will be able to access areas that still have powder. Strawberry may give up some rides as well, I don't have any experience of East winds at Strawberry, so if you do please don't hesitate to post. I understand that East wind is often stronger at the cabins and blocked at other areas of the lake.

Pineview should also do the morning easterly winds thing. I would not plan on the afternoon.

Thursday looks like a repeat of Wednesday with a little stronger SE winds.
Kenny
Site Admin

Re: Where to Ride 2/4

Postby Augie » Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:01 am

Monte Cristo is also a good possibility Friday and maybe even tomorrow.
Augie

Return to Forecasts - Where to Ride