Where to Snowkite 4/6

Moderators: Josh Shirley, Craig Goudie, RickHeninger

Forum rules
-Each forecaster has their own topic. Forecasters reply to their own posts. This forum is READ ONLY. You can not reply in this forum.
-We've set this up so you can subscribe to a forecast. Following these guidelines will guarantee that people recieve the forecasts they want.
Thanks again to Craig since before 99' and Kenny since 08' for the forecasts.
Disclaimer
-Forecasts are for entertainment purposes only. (Hopefully we are entertaining enough to provide an occasional chuckle.) All windriders are free to choose their locations and conditions, and are responsible for the risks thereof.

Where to Snowkite 4/6

Postby Kenny » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:55 am

A light SE flow today. You might get lucky at Skyline or Strawberry. Check the meter before you go.

Tomorrow should serve up some nice SW wind at Skyline and PowMow. Wind should be in the mid-teens under sunny skies. Temps will be warm, so ice will give way to corn to pancake slush.

Wednesday another quick moving front goes through. Strawberry and Skyline should be rideable depending on the visibility.

I will be out the rest of the week, so I will not be posting. I wish you all well and I hope you get in some riding.

Kenny
Kenny
Site Admin

Return to Forecasts - Where to Ride