Craig's Where to Ride 4/19

Moderators: Josh Shirley, Craig Goudie, RickHeninger

Forum rules
-Each forecaster has their own topic. Forecasters reply to their own posts. This forum is READ ONLY. You can not reply in this forum.
-We've set this up so you can subscribe to a forecast. Following these guidelines will guarantee that people recieve the forecasts they want.
Thanks again to Craig since before 99' and Kenny since 08' for the forecasts.
Disclaimer
-Forecasts are for entertainment purposes only. (Hopefully we are entertaining enough to provide an occasional chuckle.) All windriders are free to choose their locations and conditions, and are responsible for the risks thereof.

Craig's Where to Ride 4/19

Postby Craig Goudie » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:21 am

Grantsville has reasonable 6.5 in it this morning till about Noon. DC looking like good 7.5/12 Noon to 4. For those desperate
enough for Spring mudboarding, Rush should be steady 15M from about 2 till 6 on the North thermal.

Tomorrow the wind amps up with good 5M conditions at Grants all day with the mid afternoon lull and then lighter
6M wind. DC looking 6.5/12ish and up early, maybe around 11. Mona also looking planable in the 6 M range PM.

Weds looks like a strong start for South wind, so get that 4 M ride at Grants AM, but I think not much going on after
1 PM. Likewise MM19 looks like there might be mid afternoon sesh in the 5.5 range, but I don't expect it to last for more
than an hour or so, and no North afterward. DC up early and squirrelly after 1PM 6.5/12.

-Craig
Craig Goudie
Sailing the Gorge on my:
8'4" OO Fat Boy, 7'9" OO Slasher, 7'4" Goya SurfWave
with Northwave Sails
Craig Goudie
Site Admin

Return to Forecasts - Where to Ride