Craig's What Day is it Anyway 8/8

Moderators: Josh Shirley, Craig Goudie, RickHeninger

Forum rules
-Each forecaster has their own topic. Forecasters reply to their own posts. This forum is READ ONLY. You can not reply in this forum.
-We've set this up so you can subscribe to a forecast. Following these guidelines will guarantee that people recieve the forecasts they want.
Thanks again to Craig since before 99' and Kenny since 08' for the forecasts.
Disclaimer
-Forecasts are for entertainment purposes only. (Hopefully we are entertaining enough to provide an occasional chuckle.) All windriders are free to choose their locations and conditions, and are responsible for the risks thereof.

Craig's What Day is it Anyway 8/8

Postby Craig Goudie » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:36 am

Yes, after 9 straight days of 5.5 or better in the Hood, I am starting to forget what day it is.
Today, Sunday looks like the same song with a 5M Grants AM till 1. Then gusty 7.5/14M DC
2 till 5. Sulfur looks like it's out of the picture today. T-heads continue to threaten the afternoon.

Tomorrow another disturbace moves in and amps DC up slightly for 7/14M condition again
maybe starting an hour earlier than usual. Granstville good for one more AM sesh in 6M range.

Tuesday looks like more planable DC but up early, and a slim chance for a late PM Kite sesh at UL
South launches on a rare North wind.

-Craig
Craig Goudie
Sailing the Gorge on my:
8'4" OO Fat Boy, 7'9" OO Slasher, 7'4" Goya SurfWave
with Northwave Sails
Craig Goudie
Site Admin

Re: Craig's What Day is it Anyway 8/8

Postby DimitriMilovich » Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:08 pm

Wow, that's 3 days more than Grantsville got! It must be really windy up there!

(Ha - I'm going to the Gorge in 12 days, can't wait)
Dimitri
DimitriMilovich

Postby witt » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:03 am

Dimitri, you can't go to the Gorge in 12 days, you'll miss the campout. I mean really.How can you be so selfish?
witt

Postby Craig Goudie » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:47 am

Windy enough, plus you might get a little better swell action that Grants. Look for Gunars and I
at the Hackery or Doug's. I'll get some vid of the elusive Dimitri.

-Craig

DimitriMilovich wrote:Wow, that's 3 days more than Grantsville got! It must be really windy up there!

(Ha - I'm going to the Gorge in 12 days, can't wait)
Craig Goudie
Sailing the Gorge on my:
8'4" OO Fat Boy, 7'9" OO Slasher, 7'4" Goya SurfWave
with Northwave Sails
Craig Goudie
Site Admin

Postby DimitriMilovich » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:23 pm

Ya Witt, that's sadly true. Will miss the Campout. Last year was SOOOO FUNNNN, too. Drat. This schedule is based on daughter's back to school schedule in early September so that's why. Darn. But I'll be looking for Craig and team Utah wherever we go. We'll have to have some Gorge crawfish (or Sturgeon!) I guess, but it won't hold a candle to Rick's feast!
Dimitri
DimitriMilovich

Return to Forecasts - Where to Ride