Southbound next week

Let people know when you're headed out.
Forum rules
Please at least list in the subject line "Date, Location, Time"
Example:
04/10/2010 Rush Lake ~5PM It's gonna blow 3.7!

Southbound next week

Postby witt » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:53 am

I've been working my but off this winter and covering shifts for guys on my crew,so I have a few days in the bank.The weather looks very springlike down there next week (sunny and low 80's)so I'm getting my sails etc. out of the attic and checking my gear. It's too far out to tell if it might be windy but I'm going down anyway. I'll be staying with a friend that lives in Beaver Dam Arizona. If there's wind I'll go to Mead or even Mojave or try maybe Sand Hollow on the way through.(Does any one know what makes Sand Hollow work?) If it's not windy at least it will be warm and sunny so we'll be able to ride our motorcycles. I'm going down to get new tires on my bike today.There is great duelsport riding @ the Beaver Dam area and my friend is a great guide.I'll be leaving Sunday and coming back maybe Friday.Maybe.If anyone can get away for a few days, come on down. I hope you all had a good winter. I love this time of year.I'll be going back down to Mojave after Brighton closes(April 18) to hang out for a while,then I'll be bound for the Great Northwest. I'll probably be up there @ Queen Victoria weekend(swapmeet)or by Memorial Day at least. I can't wait.If anyone is game next week, give me a call (801-891-2008) Bring your bike down if you want. The more the merrier. My friend has a great spot for camping and is a great host. Take care and see you soon. Tom W.
witt

Return to It's Blowing I'm Going