Late Jordanelle post for Saturday

Post your latest session. Provide the location, date, equipment used, and most importantly tells us about your fun. That fun is helpful to people who are thinking about where to go the next time.
Forum rules
Please at least list in the subject line "Date, Location, sail/kite size, board size"
Example:
04/15 Ut Lake SSB, 16M kite, 136
08/23 Sulphur Crick, 3.7M/78L

Late Jordanelle post for Saturday

Postby Carl Christensen » Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:16 pm

Arrived at 1:30, rigged the 7.2 and rode the hyper powered for an hour, derigged fast and hammered in to work by 3. Fifteen minutes late is okay once in a while. Plus it was so hard to resist. I like JBay because the reach is across the beach instead of away from it, (onshore wind). That makes it a great place for watching the other sailors. There were about 5 when I was there and it was still windy when I left. Should have gotten there earlier. The water level is pretty much maxed out as it is at DC. Fun. I'd do it again in a heart beat. Had to work today but I bet those guys were back at it. Tomorrow is a maybe, how about it Jim? Closer than Gville, Rush or DC. It's becoming my choice on south days but won't have the DC thermal.
Carl C.
Carl Christensen

Return to Wind Log