Thurs. ULSSB, 20 m^2, 180 cm board

Post your latest session. Provide the location, date, equipment used, and most importantly tells us about your fun. That fun is helpful to people who are thinking about where to go the next time.
Forum rules
Please at least list in the subject line "Date, Location, sail/kite size, board size"
Example:
04/15 Ut Lake SSB, 16M kite, 136
08/23 Sulphur Crick, 3.7M/78L

Thurs. ULSSB, 20 m^2, 180 cm board

Postby DeanDavis » Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:17 pm

I knew it was going to blow in the morning but work wasn't going to allow for that then I got bummed when I say PVU reading only 7 so I was just getting used to the idea that I missed my chance but when it bumped to 10 I thought I would give it a try (a long shot desperation try but it isn't looking good for the coming days). It started light but filled in nicely. At first I needed all of the 180 cm board but by the end I was ready for something shorter. I rode from around 4:45 to 6:00 then had to leave early. Apri, Jared, and Eric were still out when I left. I grabbed a few shots before I left getting a nice one of Eric (airborne) with the snow capped Timp in the background. A few nice ones of Arpi in the air as well.
DeanDavis

UL SSB X2-20m, Lassen Custom 150

Postby rocketboy52 » Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:48 pm

Also Rode this day: 20m X2, Lassen Custom 150. Started slow, but built to 20mph by dusk. Pretty freakin cold at the end.
rocketboy52

Return to Wind Log