Sept 3-4 Rufus and Dougs 5.2 and 4.2

Post your latest session. Provide the location, date, equipment used, and most importantly tells us about your fun. That fun is helpful to people who are thinking about where to go the next time.
Forum rules
Please at least list in the subject line "Date, Location, sail/kite size, board size"
Example:
04/15 Ut Lake SSB, 16M kite, 136
08/23 Sulphur Crick, 3.7M/78L

Sept 3-4 Rufus and Dougs 5.2 and 4.2

Postby Sarah Ranes » Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:20 am

I had the great fortune to make it to Hood River for the weekend. I owe it to some great friends who got together enough gear for me to have a wonderful weekend. Thanks to Craig G, Stuie, Sharon K, (who hauled me around) I had great time playing on the river.
Sat. we met up with the Dark Sidders (Marty, Doug, and Vern) at Rufus. 5.2 worked some of the time, but we did plenty of schlogging and dodging, too! Sun. was much better, rippin 4.2 at Doug's all day long. It was very crowded, and the only safe zone I found was way upwind. I had the pleasure of riding Sharon's new *board woodey Acid 77 and had a great time. Late afternoon wind seemed to be the steadiest and some nice swell began to set up. Ton's of fun...I don't want summer to end!
Lot's of Utah sailors...Gunners, Emanuel, RE Dave, Jamie (congrats to you!) Mary, Bob R., Stuie, Sharon, and Craig Can't wait to go back....SR
Sarah Ranes

Return to Wind Log