Utah Lake access and park facilities

Daily Wind forecasts, questions about weather, gear, locations, etc.

Utah Lake access and park facilities

Postby Jacob Buzianis » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:31 pm

Hi Guys,

I met someone at the party last weekend who is the Utah County Engineer and Utah Lake park & recreation. He told me several of the UWA member was supposed to be at the meeting that was set up or suppose to set up a meeting with him, county and cities about safety and access for kiteboarding and windsurfing. This was after the meeting regarding about the issue with the park host at Lincoln Beach several years back. Maybe you guys already did have the meeting with the county and cities about it. Who were the lead guys at the meeting? I know Pepe was one of them.

Anyway, He said the county and cities are motivated to improve Utah Lake. They want to help the public have better facility and safe access to the lake. They need some advices on what to improve and what access should be open. I suggested those of you who were at the meeting about the park host to get in touch with them to have meeting.
Jacob Buzianis

Re: Utah Lake access and park facilities

Postby andrewcarey44 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:55 pm

Jake, I have contacted both of the contacts you gave me and have received no response. I will keep trying.
andrewcarey44

Re: Utah Lake access and park facilities

Postby andrewcarey44 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:07 pm

And just like that John called me back. He will be arranging with the county commissioners and county engineer to set up a meeting time. He will be getting back to me next week sometime.
andrewcarey44

Return to Main Message Board