Wanted: bar that works for Best Yarga 05 model

Buy and Sell your kite gear here. Ads automatically removed after 6 months

Moderators: Josh Shirley, Craig Goudie, RickHeninger

Forum rules
-Sell or give away whatever you consider pertinent to kiting.
-Please delete what you've sold. Or update post after 3 months. (unless they are informatively helpful posts)

Wanted: bar that works for Best Yarga 05 model

Postby Leo Chan » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:24 am

I got an 9 meter 05 Best Yarga from my friend but the bar is screwed up and some of the chicken loop components are missing. I am wondering if anyone got an old bar that is not doing much other than collecting dust and willing sell it? :)))

Let me know. 801-319-3980

~Leo
Leo Chan

Re: Wanted: bar that works for Best Yarga 05 model

Postby hedquista » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:09 pm

Leo,

i might have a bar for you. It is an 04 or 05 that i used and still some times use on my old c-kites when i take friends out. I have found that the new best bars work the same since the line length just needs to be equal. even though you have all that depower range in the bar the kite will only depower so far. I cant remember if i had to rig it so the lines would match but it still works and is safe. I know that the lines on my old c-bar are very worn and i think one line is a bit longer but if you see me out at lincoln then just ask and i can show you.

Alex H
hedquista

Re: Wanted: bar that works for Best Yarga 05 model

Postby Leo Chan » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:37 pm

Thanks, Alex. I spoke with my friend and she might have the components. If I can't get the stuff together, I will send you a message. Thanks, mate.

~Leo
Leo Chan

Return to Kites Buy/Sell