Wanted: kiteboard

Buy and Sell your kite gear here. Ads automatically removed after 6 months

Moderators: Josh Shirley, Craig Goudie, RickHeninger

Forum rules
-Sell or give away whatever you consider pertinent to kiting.
-Please delete what you've sold. Or update post after 3 months. (unless they are informatively helpful posts)

Wanted: kiteboard

Postby hedquista » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:51 pm

So I have moved to Long Beach CA and have had many good sessions down here. But while learning new tricks I have broken my only bigger board. I put a huge crack in my liquid force drop 130cm board and can no longer ride. It is a rare occasion that i can ride my small 124cm board.

So i am asking if any one has a good lighter board in the 140cm x 40cm range. I want a higher performance board if any one has it. Kenny and Jake I know you have a plethora of boards. Remember I am a poor starving college student so I dont have much money. I have pads and straps so I am just looking for a board and possibly fins to reduce price if I can. Thanks for your help. The community (or lack of) down here is not as good as it is in utah that is for sure so thats why i come to you.

Alex
hedquista

Re: Wanted: kiteboard

Postby Don Losee » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:33 pm

Alex
I will get ya those boards. I may be down in LA next week so I will call ya.
Don
Don Losee

Postby John Guay » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:37 pm

Hi Alex,

I have a 138 North Dragon which is in excellent condition. I don't remember the width maybe 38 or 39. I'd sell it for $300 plus shipping with pads and fins. You can reach me at 435 513 2798 if you have any interest.

John
John Guay

Postby hedquista » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:22 pm

don

I PM you, so check it.

alex
hedquista

Return to Kites Buy/Sell