Mike's Lab Yacht $750

Buy and Sell your kite gear here. Ads automatically removed after 6 months

Moderators: Josh Shirley, Craig Goudie, RickHeninger

Forum rules
-Sell or give away whatever you consider pertinent to kiting.
-Please delete what you've sold. Or update post after 3 months. (unless they are informatively helpful posts)

Mike's Lab Yacht $750

Postby jason morton » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:09 am

Selling my Mike's Lab raceboard. Custom made in the Bay Area by world-renowned shaper Mike Zajicek. Bomb proof. Tons of carbon in this board. This is no pop-out production board. Excellent upwind and super comfy off the wind. Boards have gotten wider but this is a great free-race shape. It won't wear out your legs and ankles after a long session. Comes with Curtis Hesselgrave G10 Hammer race fins. Race boards are soooo much fun its crazy!! Perfect for light wind days at DC and ULLB. This means perfect for 95% of the kiting we do in Utah. Can't jibe? Don't worry, you will learn. Take your kiting to the next level and get off that lame-ass twin tip! Quit peeing with puppies and come run with the pack! Join the Kite Yacht Club. You will not regret it. Promise!! Free coaching included. I paid $1450 for this board. $750 firm

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pi ... 1450682994
jason morton

Re: Mike's Lab Yacht $750

Postby Jacob Buzianis » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:44 pm

Hey Crew, buy this board!!!!!!
Jacob Buzianis

Postby Jason Klein » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:45 am

Buying this board would only make us enablers for your destructive board-buying addiction. The first step is admitting to yourself that you have a problem.
Jason Klein

Postby jason morton » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:26 am

Jason-So right you are. I am an addict. This is nothing new. I have had a gear problem since the 1970's. I have done alot of soul searching lately, gear wise. How much gear do you need? What can you get away with to do your sport effectively? What conditions do you want to excel in? These are the type of questions I have been asking myself. I do not like having a garage full of gear. I am definately over buying brand new kites that I can't sell 3 months later for half price. Ride last year's kite that you bought for half price. State of the art last year. It does make me envious when people pull out their brand new kite but whatever. Sold my Glide to Kyrk yesterday! Thanks Kyrk. With that being said the raceboard is a great tool for Utah kiting. People can try before they buy!!
jason morton

Return to Kites Buy/Sell