2010 Cabrinha Switchblade complete

Buy and Sell your kite gear here. Ads automatically removed after 6 months

Moderators: Josh Shirley, Craig Goudie, RickHeninger

Forum rules
-Sell or give away whatever you consider pertinent to kiting.
-Please delete what you've sold. Or update post after 3 months. (unless they are informatively helpful posts)

2010 Cabrinha Switchblade complete

Postby CodyCerf » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:04 pm

This is almost brand new kite, I bought it in June and used it 6 times at the most. It comes complete with 2010 bar with stock 24 meter lines, bag, brand new pump in the plastic, and kite. Look at all the pictures of all the stitching and different common wear points and how brand new they look. The whole kite is in great and just like new condition. This kite retails for 1539.00 brand new. This is great deal and wont last last.
This kite is best unhooking kite I have tested that has bridle lines. It is also great for jumping and does boost very good. The turning speed of this kite is also very fast is the biggest upgrade Cabrinha made on the 2010 switchblade. It has a very comfortable bar with the rubber tube as your main line and does not cut up the inside of your fingers like most kites with the ropes used on most all other bars systems on the market. It has the best safety system of any other company, it is called IDS-Intelligent De power System. It is also a very good kite for all types of kite boarding, it is best for wakestyle and freestyle. So this is a very good kite for intermediate and expert riders. I have found it is the best kite I have used in the surf because the way the kite will fallow you down the line for surfing. Also has a very smooth feel and handle gusty conditions very well so is great for freeriding and just cruising. It is also very good for beginners, tons of de power, easy re-launch, bomb proof canopy-very strong and durable.
I want $1090.00 but call me and make me an offer. CALL CODY AT 805-458-3300.

Includes:
-2010 Switchblade Kite in red and
black
-2010 Cabrinha IDS bar with stock 24 meter lines
-Brand new pump in the plastic
-Black Cabrinha bag
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CodyCerf

Return to Kites Buy/Sell