2010 Ozone Manta3 15m $900 complete amazing shape!!

Buy and Sell your kite gear here. Ads automatically removed after 6 months

Moderators: Josh Shirley, Craig Goudie, RickHeninger

Forum rules
-Sell or give away whatever you consider pertinent to kiting.
-Please delete what you've sold. Or update post after 3 months. (unless they are informatively helpful posts)

2010 Ozone Manta3 15m $900 complete amazing shape!!

Postby bordy » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:42 pm

2010 M3 15m snow kite It is the orange color with no repairs complete with bar lines and super sick bag. $900

This kite served duty with my Zephyr as my light wind kite so is in amazing shape. Super sick size for strawbs and skyline, this kite is king of the long jump and glides so smooth and stable. With its bomber construction you will get years out of this bad boy, It is in great shape and is the same kite as this years Manta M3 Last year it retailed for $1500 and will be around the same this year. Pick up this Baby here 900 for UWA members before I go to other forums and or ebay for more.

This is a dream kite for our area, for experanced snowkiters this kite will take your riding to new a new high,.. litarally... you will jump so high.

Stop pumping up all year, keep your big expensive water kite in the same shape it is now for next summer and get the newest manta wing from Ozone for a locals only price.
bordy

Return to Kites Buy/Sell