2010 North race board brand new in the box

Buy and Sell your kite gear here. Ads automatically removed after 6 months

Moderators: Josh Shirley, Craig Goudie, RickHeninger

Forum rules
-Sell or give away whatever you consider pertinent to kiting.
-Please delete what you've sold. Or update post after 3 months. (unless they are informatively helpful posts)

2010 North race board brand new in the box

Postby bordy » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:13 am

$700 for this bad boy it is a new in the box 2010 north race board complete, this may be the friendliest race shape made yet, it is a true blast to ride and has been hard for me to keep in the box. It is so fun to jibe n learn the all mighty tack on it is even ok for some jumping and slashing some waves! I just want to upgrade to the 2011 super race stick for next year, This is a blend between the more serious race board and a free race shape north is making for next year. This board will turn every light wind day into a fun fast cruising day, I can ride it in 7 or 8 knots and stay upwind all day. the only bummer is you can ride in wind to light to reluanch your kite!!!!! This is a sick board for UT and is like adding a kite size to your quiver. Some one please save me from myself and buy this thing so I do not open and ride it before saving up the 1500 hundred for the new one.....
bordy

Return to Kites Buy/Sell